HOTEL ELECTRONIC LOCKING SYSTEMS
Hotel Electronic Locking System Manufacturers that we supply - DORMAKABA Saflok and Ilco Lodging Systems
Featured Lock Type - Dormakaba IlCO 790
The Ilco 790 door lock offers RFID technology to enhance guest convenience and improve operational efficiency. This RFID solution offers keycard auditing capabilities for enhanced staff monitoring & user accountability. The Ilco 790 works with both the dormakaba access management software and portable device.
• Suitable for small to very large scale hotels
• Easily replaces existing mechanical or electronic door locks
• Access control for guest rooms, common areas, and back-of-house
• High security and tamper proof design
• 1" solid deadbolt (optional auto deadbolt)
• Emergency access: Emergency keycard, mechanical key and electronic override
• Operates with a completely sealed contactless reader
• Batteries last up to 3 years
• Low battery indicator alerts staff
• Lock programming and audit are not erased during battery replacement
• Wear resistant construction and finish
• Upgradable lock firmware
This Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) capable lock can operate using the dormakaba Mobile Access Solutions.
ACCESS MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
The 790 lock is supported by Dormakaba’s robust access management software solution that features an array of access control workflows for both guest and staff access. Optionally, choose Dormakaba’s online access management solution for better door management and monitoring.